We’re here for you.
Appleton Area Health Services is committed to providing high quality health care services in a personalized, compassionate manner, in an environment which enhances human worth.
Our Standards of Behavior
- Compassion – we do the kind thing
- Dignity – we do the respectful thing
- Excellence – we do the best thing
- Integrity – we do the right thing
- Teamwork – we work together
Appleton Area Health Services is a not-for-profit, city owned organization that consists of a 15-bed critical access hospital, a 53-bed skilled nursing facility, medical clinic, and 31 senior living apartments. Appleton Area Health Services is located in the city of Appleton, Minnesota within Swift County and is governed by an appointed board of directors.