Awards & Accreditations
- 95% of AAHS clinic staff with direct patient contact received their flu vaccination before November 30, 2011
- Swift County received the highest immunization coverage rate for a county with less than 350 two year old children with greater than one shot in MIIC as of August 1, 2011.
- 2011 Minnesota Bridges to Excellence Champions of Change (MNBTE) Quality Award
- Minnesota Department of Health – 2011-2012 FluSafe – Hospital Red Ribbon Recipient
- Minnesota Department of Health – 2011-2012 FluSafe – Care Center White Ribbon Recipient
- Stage 1 of Meaningful Use of a certified EMR – November 2011
- AAHS Hospital – Level IV Trauma Center
- ACR Accredited Mammography Facility
- AAHS – Medicare Certified
- AAHS Home Care – Medicare Certified
- Medi-Sota – http://medi-sota.org/main/
An alliance of rural health care organizations working together to effectively provide value to members and strengthen the delivery of health care in the Medi-Sota service area.
- Minnesota Rural Health Co-op – http://www.mrhc.net/
The Minnesota Rural Health Cooperative mission develops a cooperative effort of physicians, public health agencies, and hospitals to preserve and maintain health care resources and access with local choice and control for member communities.
- Lac qui Parle Health Network
Lac Qui Parle Health Network Hospital Services Cooperative in Madison, MN is a private company categorized under Health Association.
- Southwest Emergency Prepardness Team (SWEPT) – http://www.mnswept.com/
The Southwest Emergency Preparedness Team (SWEPT) is based in Southwest Minnesota. SWEPT represents 23 hospitals, 43 primary care clinics, 5o Nursing Homes, 103 EMS groups and two tribal governments in our 16-county region.