The Appleton Area Health Services’ (AAHS) Clinic is staffed by two general practice providers, a nurse practitioner along with several nurses. Together they form a team of top-notch healthcare professionals dedicated to providing quality medical care to the community. The clinic is open to patients Monday through Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. AAHS offers 11 patient rooms and one procedure room. Call us at 320.289.1580 to make an appointment.
- General Practice
- Chronic Disease Management (diabetes, congestive heart failure)
- Injury Treatment (stiches, etc.)
- Fracture Care
- Radiology (onsite mammography, CT, ultrasound & Dexa scans aka bone density)
- Lab (Clinical Lab Imp. Amendment Certified)
- Well Child & Baby Care (including Child & Teen Checkup Program)
- Comprehensive Physicals
- DOT Physicals
- School & Sports Physicals
- Breath Alcohol Testing & Drug Screening
- Immunizations (including Minnesota Vaccines for Children)
- Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening (Sage Program)
- Items to Bring to your Appointment – All current medical insurance cards, driver’s license or photo ID, Social Security card, all medications in their original bottles; this includes herbals and supplements; It is important that we keep your medication record accurate and up to date, a list of all known allergies, any forms, documents or papers you need to have filled out, a list of your questions and concerns (this will help you and your provider identify and prioritize items to focus on).
- Workman Compensation – If appointment is related to a workman compensation injury or an automobile accident, please bring along your workman compensation billing address and claim number or your auto insurance billing address and claim number.
- Prescription Refills – If you need a prescription refilled, please contact your pharmacy first. The pharmacist will fill your prescription and let you know if you are due to see the physician prior to the next refill. If you have questions after speaking with the pharmacist, please call the clinic to schedule an appointment or talk with a nurse.
- Release of Information – Forms are available upon request or by clicking here.
- Injury Billing Information – Forms are available upon request or by clicking here.