Independent Senior Living
Apple Ridge Estates, Appleton Area Health Services’ Independent Senior Living Apartments consists of 31 spacious apartments designed just for the independent senior who enjoy an active lifestyle. The facility provides residents with a spacious commons area, full access to the chapel, formal dining room, guest room, exercise room, laundry room, fireside lounge & library. Responsible, enthusiastic and specially trained staff encourages each tenant to maximize his/her ability to remain independent while maintaining their dignity, respect and self-esteem. Apple Ridge Estates offers socialization when you want it and privacy when you need it. You can feel safe in our secure building so your family doesn’t need to worry about you.
Rental rates vary based on the size of the apartment, ranging from 555 to 825 square feet.
Monthly rent includes:
- Your choice of a beautiful one or two bedroom apartment
- Full use of fireside lounge/library, craft room, exercise room and chapel
- Noon meal served each day in the dining room
- All utilities except telephone
- Air conditioning
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Use of the emergency call system
- Fully equipped kitchens, including refrigerator and electric stove
- Individual temperature controls
- 24-Hour on-site emergency call system connected directly to the Appleton Area Health Services
- Choice of floor plans
- Spacious walk-in closets
- State-of-the-art fire protection
- Beautiful fireside lounge, chapel, library and craft room
- Laundry facilities on each floor and on each wing
- Formal dining room
- Elevator service
- Security system, ensuring a 24-hour secure building
Other services available:
- Use of guest room
- Direct access to barber / beauty shop
- Additional housekeeping and health care services
- Additional meal service
- Medical care next door
- Underground heated garage
- City bus service
- Grocery delivery from local grocers
Apple Ridge Estates is a proud member of the Minnesota Health and Housing Alliance.
What residents are saying about Apple Ridge Estates:
“I’ve enjoyed living at Apple Ridge Estates since the first day I came here in 2008. Help is available when needed and the food is good. People living here are very friendly and residents are taken good care of by the AAHS staff.” — Olive Dalen
“I like all of the activities and time to socialize that Apple Ridge Estates offers. My family feels at ease knowing that help is just down the hall if needed. I also enjoy the flexibility of living independently.” — Anonymous
The Appleton Area Health Services Home Care Team provides skilled nursing services for patients in their home setting. The staff includes registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified home health aides, respite care givers and homemakers.
- personal care services
- IV therapy
- dressing changes
- medication assistance
- toenail care
Medicare, Medical Assistance, Alternative Care Grant , Elderly Waiver, CADI, Private Insurance, MinnesotaCare, Self-Pay and Veteran’s Administration.
For more information, contact Cindy Maras at 320.289.8513 ext. 8513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.